Marlon King - come on

So since this patch Marlon King will be unavailable to play games from ~ 28.10.2009 till 30.4.2011. Come on guys you must be joking. I'm paying him 425.000 € / year he's one of the top earners and now I wont be able to put him on the field for 2 years? Stupid! ;)

Yeah sure I know that now (that he's in jail). But afaik there's no such feature in the game, so he shouldn't just 'leave' my club. If the data editors wish to add such detail to players they should give him the ban right away (when you start a new game) so you know what you're dealing with.

Yeah he's without a contract at the start of the game, I signed him because he looked preety good for a 2nd division team. I had heared of him but didn't know that he was in jail nor that this would affect my virtual football world ;)

//EDIT

To clear any questions: there is no message or such that he's in jail. He will just receive a ban ("Unavailble for football till 30.4.2011")

i'm gonna start a game with notts county then sign him in jan 2011 just so i can partner him with lee hughes.
Very good. Now that would be a handful upfront or maybe even a deadly partnership! :D

That is genuinely the funniest thing i've heard in awhile

Archived