No transfer offers?

I installed the 10.2 patch on my game in my third season at York City and was able to get them to Coca-Cola 2.

Before 10.2 I had few teams interested in my players, and NEVER offered a transfer bid. Since 10.2 interest has improved but still hardly any offers. The only offers I get are 0 euros or cheap offers when i offer a player.

Anyone else?

• Administrators

It's amazing how a number of people are complaining it's too easy to sell players in 10.2, then we get this thread saying exactly the opposite. We do need to get the balance right and we're aware of that, it's just which way is it?! :D

when i was york i struggled to sell anyone who i offered out so just had to release them to clear up wage budget so i could get players on a free....managed to sign adam mcgurk on a free from aston villa though who partnered michael gash up front so i wasnt complaining =]

Hmmm, this is strange, I have seen a fair few people complaining it is TOO easy to sell players, then I see this thread!

I have only had one transfer window (January) and I never noticed any problems. I am just coming up to the end of the season though, so I will report back on whether I thought it was too hard/easy to sell players or not!

Just from past experiences though, I remember FM08 I think it was, where it was almost impossible to sell players. I could offer good Premiership players out FOR FREE and get NO offers! I hated it.

So if it has to go one way or the other SI, I would much rather it be easier to sell players!

Idf found that its too easy myself. Having said that if your players arent good enough for your team why would someone else automatically think their good enough for them. I recently started a save in Greece offered a few players out for 0, and got offered a deal where a biggger club where interested in the player on loan paying to do so with a payment of the players value should they feel this player was good enough during his loan. Now this in unrealistic, if they could buy the player for free why pay to loan.

Like Brock said above, in the patch it's been made a lot easier to sell players (too easy imo)

The best way to offload a player is to set him as not needed and transfer list him and then offer him out to clubs

More than likely a team will come in for him if they are slightly interested. Don't expect the team to meet you valuation of him though

Archived