Bit of a comical video about FM

Not sure if this has been up on the site already, but its a series on youtube from some guy about Tottenham and Redknapps guilt over Portsmouth. But this one focuses on FM, and it is at times almost how we could imagine it being it transferred over from the game to a real life situation.

It tickled me, so here it is for anyone else:

Apologies if in the wrong section, but it seems related in a fashion and is comical to watch.

The only one featuring FM stuff is unfortunately just episode 2, but 1 - 8 are all worth a watch as is the prem aid one about portsmouth. The guy that does them themes then on tottenham so we may not get lucky enough to see another FM one.

I did not find it that funny on a whole, but the orange inj or red inj was pretty hillarious...though I agree a lot of people in high places (player wise) think they are football gods mainly cause they know how the match engine works. Reminds me of my FML times and people boasting bout their great tactics like 4-6-0 and saying that it was a realistic tactic played everywhere around the world and not an exploit.

Ha Ha Ha.

I hope Don Tonis sees that video, and gets sent a few pegs down to reality. :D

First thing I've seen in a while that shows despite how far FM has come some things like the team talks would leave players dumbfounded lol. Although to be fair, on this years "I expect you to win" has had as much success as it did with Tottenham, so perhaps SI have got it spot on lol.

Archived