Language Barrier

How can you teach your foreign players to learn a language. My foreigners are handicaped to learn Turkish. Except Holosko none of my foreigners speak Turkish. Some of them are my team for 4 years, but still having hard time to communicate. Ok I don't expect them to speak fluently :-)), but at least they shouldn't have hard time to communicate.

Adaptation comes into it.

I speak four languages fluently and I'm learning a further two. I know how to learn a language and Turkish is up there with the hardest. Languages are based on a rank (I think 1 - 20) of difficulty.

Franck Ribery doesn't speak German yet he's been at Bayern for years now. Luca Toni on the other hand speaks fantastic German. German isn't THAT hard of a language to learn. All depends on the individual and I think adaptation comes in to it

It's a very difficult language to learn, so it will take a long time for them to pick it up. I think a player's "adatability" stat has some effect on their ability to learn the language, so it might be worth looking at that. I would have thought after 4 years, though, some of them would have at least "basic Turkish"

I don't expect them to speak fluently with a perfect grammar. However I expect them not to have language barrier while playing after 4 years. Come on how many words do we use when we play football? Pass the ball, Leave it to me, I am coming, Shoot(same in most language), Cross the ball. Most of these could be established by body language as well.

I can understand; if they can't pick girls with the language they speak after 4 years :-)). But this is football we're talking about.

Archived