Super Regen Full-backs

Yes, absolutely. I holidayed 5 seasons into the game and there were numerous fullbacks who were better than the likes of Evra, Maicon, Dani Alves, Cole.

On the other hand, I didn't notice many super regen wingers, strikers, or goalkeepers.

Lots of fullbacks, and centre backs. And also a decent amount of centre midfielders.

In relation to fatski and lancer - do the really good full backs seem to have very good attacking attribures for their position, e.g. dribbling, passing, free kicks, technique, first touch. And as a result have poor defending attributes such as marking and heading or maybe have one of the latter and not both.

Cheers. :)

In relation to fatski and lancer - do the really good full backs seem to have very good attacking attribures for their position, e.g. dribbling, passing, free kicks, technique, first touch. And as a result have poor defending attributes such as marking and heading or maybe have one of the latter and not both.

Cheers. :)

They're good all around, but surprisingly it's actually defensively they're most solid. The 20-24 year olds I saw had marking and tackling of around 17 - 18, and also amazing physical stats, pace, acceleration, etc.

I've noticed most of the world class newgens (high starting CA/185+ PA) are either FB's or strikers. CM's/CB's are the next most frequent followed by the wingers and GK's who seem to be extremely rare (this is over a number of saves each with at least a few seasons),

This is because most fullbacks tend to be one-footed. Which overly inflates their attributes(I cant stand this part about the game)

That's a big part of it. And I will never like that either. But I have also noticed for successive FM versions, that the regens with the highest PA tend to be full-backs. Left full-backs in particular.

At least, in my saves. It gives me a headache about whether to keep the 17 year old left-back with 190 PA that has spent a year in my youth team already, or replace him with a 16 year old left-back with 195 PA that appears the following year.

I only wish other positions were covered so well.

Archived