Anyone know the reason?

I have a quick question. I am managing Benfica on my first season. I usually rest my players before the game 1 day. When I went into my training all my players had the arrows going down. Which means they went improving they were doing bad. I have training on medium. Is this because I am not resting them enough, or too much. Or is it because i should intensify or lower training. Can someone please help? thanks

no, I dont have specific training schedules. But mostly all of the players are going down other than goalkeepers, and I have been playing competitive games, especially in the Euro cup. What should I have my intensity on? Medium? also when a player get hurt for example 2-3 weeks, should i rest him from training? thanks

Leave the injured players, they wont train until they are recovered. If your training is not specific, your CB maybe getting better at finishing/long shots etc but this will not make him a better CB! Train them as 'heavy' as you can, without it becoming actualy 'heavy'. But train each player according to their position, eg high shooting, very low defending for FC

Actually the problem might be resting your players. The AI calculates training on a weekly basis. On one day per week it looks at the training and calculates from there. It may be that day is the one you rest the players, so it thinks they never train. Try resting them the day before and see if that makes the difference.

Actually the problem might be resting your players. The AI calculates training on a weekly basis. On one day per week it looks at the training and calculates from there. It may be that day is the one you rest the players, so it thinks they never train. Try resting them the day before and see if that makes the difference.

Do you have the link to any experiment / discussion? Would be worth a read.

Archived