Best ME

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FM10, followed closely by CM01/02.

I despised FM09 - horrid match engine, and as such I - perhaps wrongly - criticised TT&F for trying to comprehend what was a terrible load of ****.

TT&F this year, though, is excellent - truly excellent.

Guest El Payaso

FM08 with 8.0.1. excellent balance, great defending, hard to score from set pieces, had to do work to make your team score goals, players played in a way you told them to, closing down worked perfectly, defending palyers solid as hell...

Second would be FM07, then FM09 and after that FM10. This newest match engine is so broken that it will be impossible to make realistic or even anywhere near of realistic. I've only got experience from these four games and have to say that the game has gone easier every year and you can easily get success by making opposition do so many mistakes...

This. FM2010 has an appalling match engine, feels like a real step backwards :(

Definatly agree this years match engine is completely mentel. I was 4-0 down at anfield to 2nd botton Hull and i came back to beat em 5-4 plus i was unbeaten and banging alot of goals too. I think there needs to be a big improvement next year or they should go back to an older versions match engine because i can never remember it been this mad.

FM08 with 8.0.1. excellent balance, great defending, hard to score from set pieces, had to do work to make your team score goals, players played in a way you told them to, closing down worked perfectly, defending palyers solid as hell...

Second would be FM07, then FM09 and after that FM10. This newest match engine is so broken that it will be impossible to make realistic or even anywhere near of realistic. I've only got experience from these four games and have to say that the game has gone easier every year and you can easily get success by making opposition do so many mistakes...

I agree

Archived