weaker opposition?!?!?!

Is there anything specific you have to do to make your team play well against the poorer teams in the league? i am playing as man utd and consistently beat the top teams in the leagye, currently tottenham, arsenal chelsea and city, however whenever i run into the likes of sunderland stoke birminghams etc they turn me over time and time again, just looking for some advice really......

Is there anything specific you have to do to make your team play well against the poorer teams in the league? i am playing as man utd and consistently beat the top teams in the leagye, currently tottenham, arsenal chelsea and city, however whenever i run into the likes of sunderland stoke birminghams etc they turn me over time and time again, just looking for some advice really......

What is your team talk when said to the 'littler sides'?

Are you pushing to many players forward and they're catching you on the counter-attack?

Be a little more specific when they say they're turning you over. How exactly? Set-pieces, counter, open play? etc

from open play and the counter attack however i play a controlled match play, i like to make sure my defenders stay in position but they just seem to switch off against these lesser teams, i dont really use team talks pre match or halftime, just tell them well done after a wining match, i took some advice off someone who had studied team talks n it hasworked ok as of now

Perhaps that's your problem?

When you're heavily favored, 'I expect a win' normally rids your players of complacency.

Make sure your midfielders are still hassling them before they reach the defense line. That's generally how teams ranked with no chance play, quick football on the counter.

Archived