Starting to become bored...

hey,

well after playing a couple of seasons on two different games I am starting to become bored. Can anyone tell me a team to start a new game with which would be fun and entertaining?

In the first of the 2 games I managed barnet to 20th in my first season (poor i know) and 8th in my second. Ive started the third season but it just isnt fun anymore

My other season is with fulham. In my first season I took them to 13th and currently in my second season we are 15th, and once again it just isnt entertaining whatsoever

can anyone help thanks...either with starting a new game with a new team or something will make the game more fun in any way shape or form

James

Either start a new game with a foriegn club, maybe with someone in the lower Spanish or French divisions, and try to get them to glory, or continue your current games, but aim to bring all your future 1st team members up through your youth squad. That's always quite a challenge. :)

All teams are basically the same sadly, differing only in terms of board ambition and finances. It's the thing I would love to see changed in the game the most, so that managing Barcelona was an appreciably different experience to managing Real Madrid for example or Milan vs Man Utd etc. Each major club, at least, IRL places hugely different demands on their managers in terms of playing style, profile level of signings vs youth development, off field image and so much more, I can't wait till the day the game starts to reflect this, so that you and the club will have to decide not only if you are good enough to handle the club, but whether you personally and your preferred style professionally are a suitable match for the historical demands and future ambitions of the club.

Archived