Transfer offers being accepted

KUMB

Had this twice now. Get a message saying 'Club A has made an offer for Player B' but I don't get the option to view the offer. Only get the 'Transfer Centre' button and if i then view the offer from there, it's all greyed out and I get no option to cancel it. I've had no message saying that the chairman has accepted a bid over my head or anything.

Is their an option somewhere to accept all bids that I have checked?

Very strange.

Had this twice now. Get a message saying 'Club A has made an offer for Player B' but I don't get the option to view the offer. Only get the 'Transfer Centre' button and if i then view the offer from there, it's all greyed out and I get no option to cancel it. I've had no message saying that the chairman has accepted a bid over my head or anything.

Is their an option somewhere to accept all bids that I have checked?

Very strange.

you should learn to read.. thats not transfer offer.. it shows that club is interested in player..

or its ai buying player from ai club.. but in any case.. there are some serious l2read issues here.. feel free to prove me wrong with screenshot

you should learn to read.. thats not transfer offer.. it shows that club is interested in player..

or its ai buying player from ai club.. but in any case.. there are some serious l2read issues here.. feel free to prove me wrong with screenshot

No it is a transfer offer, hence me being able to see what they've offered for the player etc. I'm fine thanks on the proof front :thup:

i've never seen this myself, sounds like a bug. maybe check for minimum fee release clause? if not, perhaps you have his settings for transfers set for you to accept offers equal to or above a set amount?

tbh though, it should still be telling you that the offer is accepted if it meets your set price, and the minimum fee release clause is something you'd be told about too.

Archived