Just a bit quick on the trigger?

Anyone else finding your employers to be a bit trigger-happy suddenly? Managing Leeds, taken them from L1 up to 3 consecutive Prem. Titles, 2 FA Cups, and a Champions league in 5 seasons. Towards the end of that 5th season, 2nd in the league, an easy semi-final draw in the FA cup ahead, and a close loss in the quarter-finals of the champions league...and suddenly I'm out on my backside.

OK, no biggie, was going to retire at the end of the year anyways, but still...a bit odd for someone 'Very Secure'. End up getting picked up by Brazil, so that's nice. Play some friendlies, win the Copa Americana convincingly. Awesome. Lose my first COMNEBOL qualifier 1-0 to Argentina...and suddenly I'm unemployed again. WTF?

the game should understand what and where they was before you took over.

However after awhile if you stop get success when you was like europe etc especially on clubs with reputation then maybe they should consider it but still take in consideration.

A injuries to stars

B how bad has the lul been is it small or big failure

C loss of dressing room.

It just seems strange why you would be sacked after such success.

Problem is the game got tunnel vision abit when it seems to look at performance if X club should be doing Y you miss your fired.

It dont take into anything that I puts commiseration for unjust sacking

Well, the Leeds situation was odd, but I rationalized it that it was more 'he's not signing a new contract, it's up in 2 months, let's pull the trigger now' sorta thinking.

The Brazil one was the really bizarre one. Literally 2 matches after winning an international trophy. Apparently drawing 3-3 with Portugal REALLY upset someone...

Also noticing that when you're an international manager, the FA has a _really_ short memory. Things that happened anything more than a month or two ago don't even register anymore. So after 18 months with Brazil, and a 15W-4D-1L record, they're just 'satisfied'.

Archived