What the hell happened to my team?

Well this is my latest fixtures

wtf.png?t=1261339812

And this is the table

wtf-1.png?t=1261340076

So why is it that my **** head team have decided to give up now when so close to getting 2nd place? I was 4 points behind Sheffield Utd before these losses..

Some players are working their asses off but some have just given up.. Why does FM decided to frustratingly make players performances ****** all of a sudden? These recent games have been making me want to hit someone.. Why are my team all of a sudden losing?! The dicks..

ok.... chill out and take an hour or 2 off the game and when u feel rdy log back on and soldier on. We all been there fella and it really is as if the games programmed for stuff like this to happen. I was 8 points clear on an Arsenal save with 4 games left with a huge Goal difference and ended up getting 2 draws and 2 defeats thus losing out on the title. Just wanted to smash my pc up but had a break and sorted a few players out during the summer, flogged to the dummest team who would bid actually.

I have been declaring my ANGER out on the team in the team talks. They don't seem to mind it because they know they are underachieving madly, I am however not prepared to get off FM yet. I will fight through this stressing amount of time. I feel like this is real life now...

I also blame the abysmal referee decisions.. Lot's of bad decisions

You may say you need experience in times like these but I'm telling you these youngsters i've loaned are Clinical! Barazite is absaloutely amazing 41 appearances, 15 goals, 12 assists, 6 MOM and a 7.23 average rating and then there's Yannis Tafer who has 40 appearances, 15 goals , 18 assists, 3 MOM and 7.11 average rating. Hell he doesn't have many goals for a striker but look at those assists.. These youngsters are going to drive me through to the prem and i'm sure of it!

Archived