Monthly Installments, How do they work?

So I understand they will be paid off for the amount of time you say 48 months, 2 years.

But what is confusing me is how much is paid off at a time.

I am loaning Matic for Forest and his loan is coming to end, I now can only buy him which I want to. Obviously with £150k left I can't afford him so I thought i'd pay it off over 2-3 years, I was going to offer about £4.5mill over 2 1/2 years but I'm wondering how will this be payed off? Will it come out of my transfer budget? How much gets payed each month?

Can anyone shed some light on this situation for me please? :thup:

The amount you offer will be divided by the amount of months, obviously. If you offer 2.4M over 24 months, you will be paying 100k a month. 1.2M will come out of your budget for the current year (12*100k), and the amount will come out of next year's transfer budget.

If you offer 4.5M over 30 months (as you are), 1.8M will be taken out of your transfer budget. That'll be tough with a budget of 150K :D

Oh thanks guys. Looks like Matic won't be staying.. I'm benefiting Chelsea way too much out of this loan.. His passing is now up to 17 and his technique is 19 and loads of other stats are flying up.. I'm gutted I've got to let him go.. Same with Yannis Tafer and Barazite and a ton of other players.. I simply won't be able to afford them :(

Archived