Euro qualification

Excuse my ignorance but i'm confused. I'm sure it's simple but I don't know the inns and outs of qualification for Europe.

I finished 6th in my second season in the English Premier and just assumed I had qualified for the Euro cup.

I was wrong. Nothing was ever mentioned but I only got nervous when the bonus setting for the season didn't include Euro competition. The season has now started and the group stage has been drawn and I definately ain't there! What combination of results would have caused it? The team that came 7th are in it but I'm not. Gutted is a word that springs to mind as the team were tipped for 10th and frankly I thought that was ambitious. I'm pretty certain I ain't going to get 6th this time.:eek:

EDIT It's 2015 and there are no probs with stadium or anything like that if it matters

strange.

i just finished 6th and am in it.

7th place qualifiedm but they won the FA cup. what place did the team that won the FA cup come on yours and if an english team won the euro/champions cup what place did they come?

I'm completely confused now iv'e looked that lot up. In the Euro cup are Hull, Fulham and Newcastle. Newcastle came 5th so fair enough. Fulham came 12th and didn't do anything in either cup or the previous European comps and Hull came bottom and barely won a game anywhere!! Liverpool won the FA cup and came 2nd in the league.

If anyone could shed any light on that little lot it would be appreciated as I spent 4days 11 hrs getting to there and another day to try again isn't looking attractive if my save game is screwed up. Cheers

Archived