got an idea about re-creating spontanious magic from some players

You know those players who are normally average but every so often produce a moment of sheer magic. At the moment the game dont emulate this sadly there is some good goals and nice play and the odd flash of good play. But nothing like the reality when an average player has that world class moment.

What I was thinking this morning when playing was maybe we could have another attrib system for these rare breeds who for about every so often do something really special.

The atrib could be done similar to prefered move so it caters for Volleys, Overheadkicks, shots from outside or inside box roughly where it happens on the pitch location , crazy benders when he hit it perfect. etc

Now the position, delivery and location of players has to be perfect plus a counter keeps check when he last did a magic moment for the game to trigger these special goals.

Not ever player would have it but players who score these special goals in real life would be included and the game could select regens to have it.

Like the goal for forest in the weakend from that player who was against his old club.

The grimsby goal from sweeney who did another fantastic shot against leeds in JPT has this tendency to produce magic.

Lee Trundle was another but produced magic more regular the game needs to emulate this abit yes prefered move say he capable but the game just needs a bit of variety.

----------------------------

My second is about reserves sides or youth why still the staff dont arange friendlies in pre-season for youth. If your side has no reserve fixtures friendlies are arranged by your assistant if you ticked arrange by assistant. Another would be invites by local sides for closed door session games. The other is noticed no clubs ask you its always you have initiate the friendly.

Another is when you can list all clubs could we have an aphabetic filter as well you might be going through clubs arranging friendlies and its abit pain when you have to scroll down to find next club in the list.

Just couple idea si to make the game even better and add abit easier functions. keep up the good work

You missed Gary Roberts off the list! He scored from our (Rotherham) half last week!

I think with the long range screamers we have from players on FM10 that covers part of what you are saying.

yep sorry missed that off

yes we do have it happen but the game still relies abit on his skills to do so. But we know from watching the game there is certain individuals who in most cases cant hit for toffee but just ocasionally they will hit a screamer which worldclass players would be proud.

I think it would be good for the game to have this spontanous brilliance but monitor it so they do it once in while good call on the Gary Roberts it was a peach freekick. Though you goto ask what the heck the bradford goallie was doing to get beat from 50yards he must have been shouting at his defence or not alert.

You can't be looking hard enough. Only last night in my Aberdeen save Gary McDonald drilled a volley into the corner of the net from just outside the area and directly from a corner, reminiscent of Paul Scholes

G Mac is just that good though. That ain't spotaneous, that's natural from him. :p

Archived