Glenn Hoddle Academy ?

In reality most of the players go to Level 7 or 8 clubs. Paul Harrison who is in the squad came to Halifax, and had a few good games. Set up the winner vs Droylsden in the FA cup, but was garbage for the rest. Left the club to Harrogate Railway

before the update it use to have luka senicanin who you could get, and he was good for league 2, along with 'Willy Topp' who is also no longer in the game even though he was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed Willy Topp for a free, I was Notts County and he was amazing for me! And this was on the 2010 game too

I always accept the challenge from them, they usually challenge my reserve team, so I figure it's good practice for them, even though the GH Academy is pretty poor and gets beaten all the time.

None of the players are of any particular use. Like everyone else said, they have had one or two players that can do a job in league football, but the rest are a lower standard.

I signed Willy Topp for a free, I was Notts County and he was amazing for me! And this was on the 2010 game too

I also signed Willy Topp on a free for Notts County and 6 seasons later in the PL he is still getting amongst the goals!! Still no call up from Chile or Germany though which is dissapointing.

Archived