Guess I am about to lose my best regen to Bayern.

I am managing semi-pro side Servette from the Swiss Challenge League.

This little player came out of my youth system and instantly is my starting striker at the beginning of the season.

He is worth 275,000 and Man United, Bayern Munich, Tottenham and other clubs are trying to poach him via Tribunal.

For a 15 year old, I think he might well become a Swiss International and don't want to let him go.

I am 400,000 Euro in debt and my entire first team is basically made up of youth team player regens.

I admit hes not class, but a very important player for a small club like myself.

Has this kind of thing happened to you?

turkeye.jpg

They basically just came in and tried to poach him while under a youth contract. The tribunal then sets a fee for the player.

I was about to get 275,000 Euro as Bayern had made an offer via the Tribunal, but he instead opted for a key role in the team, 5,000 Euro sign on fee, a full time contract and 60,000 euro a year contract, making him the highest paid player in my team. :D

So I have him at least till he is 20. :D

Very well held onto, ive never been the best at avoiding pochers myself, FM08 i lost the best regen that would ever be produced in my save to Arsenal just to show how bad i am. Like you however i did get him on a proffessional contract as he didnt break into my team and make hhis name till he was 19. Then when Arsenal bid i was able to hold out for my record transfer fee beating losing Akinfeev on the same journey by £10M he left for £40M but like you hvae said money is money and £40M in the scottish leagues replaced most of my team.

Archived