Game freezing

Guest El Payaso

Guest El Payaso

I don't know if this is the right place or if there has already been a thread about this but... I've asked this thing in three threads and no-one has answered me, so I guess I have to start a new thread to get answer.

My problem is simple. After installing the patch when I start a new game and have picked my team to manage I start searching players or just browsing the players' profiles, the game freezes immediately when I try to click someone's profile. After that nothing happens, the only thing I can do is to go to the windows and shut the game down.

Anything I can do to be able to play game again? My previous save which I started with 10.0.1 patch is still working fine...

Guest El Payaso

I have some packs installed yes. My computer is old and only has 1GB RAM but never had these problems before. I even tried starting a game with only one league and small database and the same thing happens.

How many leagues and on what detail are you trying to use. I think that problems is that you dont have enough ram. What version of windows do you have? If its vista then the minimum spec is that you should have 512mb or if its vista\windows7 then its 1gb. Remember this minimum spec means just 1 league iirc so perhaps your running too many leagues.

I would suggest that you try and download something called gamebooster. This will stop any processes and programs running that your computer doesnt really need and this should free up some more ram. Get game booster from http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

I would also suggest that you get the latest versions of your graphics card drivers and directx. Never hurts to have these!

Guest El Payaso

Still ain't working even with small db and only one league. It has to be something to do with the patch because the previous game still runs fine.

Same here, so frustrating it's unreal.

10.1 worked fine, 10.2 is a joke - constantly crashing!

Must be a problem with your computer. Try disabling anthing running in the background that you dont need running. Check your hard drive for errors and download the latest graphics card drivers and directx. Finally make sure your downloading the correct patch for your system and remember if your using steam dont downlaod and try to install the patch yourself as this will cause errors.

Archived