O.M signed Pato!

I'm playing as PSG in my game with 10.2 installed, I'm 3 quarters of the way through the 1st season in March and yesterday I saw in my inbox that Olympic Marseille have reached an agreement to sign Pato from A.C Milan for 19.5mil pounds..I don't really know what to think about this :/

would this be considered an unrealistic signing? (I would think so) I mean..considering A.C would even consider selling Pato..all the more for

only 19.5mil pounds? That was his exact value! When I sign players I usually have to

offer twice their value!

I don't think they'd agree to let him go for so little, and also I didn't follow the signing and was only notified of it when it was already agreed do I don't know if there were any other clubs bidding for him..but of all the clubs in the world he'd agree to go to O.M?

Boy, am I going to have a tough time next season having to play with O.M..who ALREADY have a good team (relative to the French ligue) and now they have PATO..

Unrealistic, no? Anyone have any thoughts? Or similar happenings in yours games?

Yes it is unrealistic for me

But sometimes it just happens, in my game bayern got Adler for just £8.5m, he is not even transfer listed

If I want to buy Adler I think I need thrice the money

It's seems like it's always been that way for me, I always seem to have to pay twice as much for a player as the computer managers do.

Well done above :thup:.

I do not think it is strange that he would go for that much just that a bigger club would not sign him.

with those stats he would hardly fit in my backup players.. so unless he jump by decent bunch i dont see him as anything special..

roma in 2014-2015 season , go get that young belgian player real madrid have.. turns out to be real beast.. and twice the pato

and my new striker , not a regen. hint

Unless something happened within the last five minutes, Romélu Lukaku is still playing for Anderlecht.

He has a minus PA so sometimes he becomes a beast, sometimes he'll be "just" a good player.

Unless something happened within the last five minutes, Romélu Lukaku is still playing for Anderlecht.

He has a minus PA so sometimes he becomes a beast, sometimes he'll be "just" a good player.

ye my bad, madrid bought him 2009-2010... so i somewhat figured it came with game this way ,

anyway what do you mean negative pa?

Pato threw a strop, hating the manager in my game and left AC for Inter (shock horror) for 17 million. Inter then let me have Balotelli for 15Mill (Happy Days).

Modric did the same at Spurs but i was strapped and he went to Valencia for 7 Million, cant wait to get home to play been away from my save for a week.

ye my bad, madrid bought him 2009-2010... so i somewhat figured it came with game this way ,

anyway what do you mean negative pa?

Some players have a PA in the minus numbers (1 to 10), it means that their potential is a bit less definite. For example with -10, they could turn out to be the best in the world or just very good as their PA will be anywhere between 170 and 200 (I think), -9 could turn out to be international quality or just decent, and so on.

For example, on my game Lukaku isn't up to all that much near the end of the third season (and my scouts don't reckon he ever will be), yet clearly on some people's games he's the dog's wotsits.

Some players have a PA in the minus numbers (1 to 10), it means that their potential is a bit less definite. For example with -10, they could turn out to be the best in the world or just very good as their PA will be anywhere between 170 and 200 (I think), -9 could turn out to be international quality or just decent, and so on.

For example, on my game Lukaku isn't up to all that much near the end of the third season (and my scouts don't reckon he ever will be), yet clearly on some people's games he's the dog's wotsits.

hes actually with 170 ca and 177 pa in my game , well maybe bit more than 170 ca as he got few points , 177 is far from 195 baloteli have and such.. but his stats are just insane for target striker

I'm playing as PSG in my game with 10.2 installed, I'm 3 quarters of the way through the 1st season in March and yesterday I saw in my inbox that Olympic Marseille have reached an agreement to sign Pato from A.C Milan for 19.5mil pounds..I don't really know what to think about this :/

would this be considered an unrealistic signing? (I would think so) I mean..considering A.C would even consider selling Pato..all the more for

only 19.5mil pounds? That was his exact value! When I sign players I usually have to

offer twice their value!

I don't think they'd agree to let him go for so little, and also I didn't follow the signing and was only notified of it when it was already agreed do I don't know if there were any other clubs bidding for him..but of all the clubs in the world he'd agree to go to O.M?

Boy, am I going to have a tough time next season having to play with O.M..who ALREADY have a good team (relative to the French ligue) and now they have PATO..

Unrealistic, no? Anyone have any thoughts? Or similar happenings in yours games?

Haha, the exact same thing happend in my savegame - I even think it was about the same price and the same season!!

To me this has got to be strange, i couldn't get him in my At. Madrid save when he was upset and wanted to leave because of a contract dispute... If its the same scenario then it annoys me, more so when people say yeah £20m is about his right value... well maybe in real life but we're not talking real life, we're talking FM... and it doesn't seem fair the AI would be able to snap him up for £19.5 mil when it would cost any of us(in the first season!) way more, heck £50m probably wouldn't be enough!

Oh well... life goes on :rolleyes:

It works both ways ... just yesterday, I had £30m to spend at the start of season 2. My bid for Dzeko was turned down, so I started looking at alternatives, and saw that Pato was marked as "Unh", and transfer-listed, with asking price (and value) of £18.25m ... I snapped him up quick, with some of the money up-front, and the rest over 12 months.

Of course, he wants over £3m signing fee, but I figured I could handle that. Board were ecstatic about the merchandising opportunity.

It seems that quite often Pato gets itchy feet at Milan, and in the only save I've had that has lasted longer than his contract, I managed to sign him on a free!

He's scored something like 25 goals in as many appearances so far :cool:

At the start of the game (without the transfer embargo) I bought Aguero for all the money (60mln pounds? don't remember) and then Chealsea was balancing around 0 balance for several seasons, so I didn't want to jeopardize finances any futher. So I've decided to pass on Dzeko. I don't like him very much either ;)

Archived