fairytales?

i have a game in hand and will go 2 points clear of dorchester. this game is against my fierce rivals worcester, who are also 3 points behind me. it is my 100th game in charge and itll extend our unbeaten record to 17 games, beating my previous best of 16 from the previous season. you couldnt make this stuff up.

i have a game in hand and will go 2 points clear of dorchester. this game is against my fierce rivals worcester, who are also 3 points behind me. it is my 100th game in charge and itll extend our unbeaten record to 17 games, beating my previous best of 16 from the previous season. you couldnt make this stuff up.

well yeah you could make it up but i wouldnt icon_razz.gif just a regular career game, its about the 33rd game of the season and ill go 2 points clear at the top of the tale after flirting with it all season but not being able to pip dorchester(we have the same goals conceded but the are loaning matty west from coventry and some other gezzer and have scored 20 more goals than me, i beat them twice though icon_biggrin.gif)

anyone else had anything close to this?

dont know what dafuges challenge is btw, never looked.

started a carreer game unemploeyed, went to Jena in German Second division, then Udinese in Serie B (finsihed 8th in Serie A in my second season) then Ghana before getting the job at Celtic (who I've supported my whole life) on Christmas eve - best present ever.

And it gets better...

1st game in charge, Boxing day away to Rangers (You shoudl understand how big a game this is) and won 3-0.

And it gets even better...

When I play them the second time (3rd of the season) at home, a win would win me the league, and Celtic's 8th in a row.

And it gets a bit wiorse...

Cause I lost 2-1, but I beat Hearts 4-0 the next week to clinch the title, then beat Rangers 3-0 at Ibrox again.

Then I got caught out by the frigging no SPL fixtures bug (this was my first game on laptop, and while my PC was patched, I'd forgot to patch the laptop)

just to let you know how it went

i was losing 1-0 and my previous fans player of the year (who has been having a bad run of form and has scored about 4 goals) scored in the 91st minute. just keeps getting better. now im level on points with top of the league but stopped to watch the fianl last nght. roll on 5.30

At this moment, in my Hibernian save, i am in at around the 26th game of the season. Rangers and Celtic joint top on 65 points. Motherwell 3rd with 45, Hibernian (me) 4th, 44 points, Dundee Utd 5th, 43 points and Falkirk 6th with 42 points. Falkirk are 13 points ahead of 7th place Hearts, while Kilmarnock lie in last place.

I've got to say, it's been one of the best games i have played on FM08 with the fight for the 3rd European spot very much alive, and looking like it will be alive untill the end of the season.

Archived