Have a look at my lovely pitch!

I am waiting for some "FM patch hater" to come along and say.. "I bet he didn't finish that 1 on 1/CCC!" and start moaning!

:p I must admit, my team (IRL) has a better quality surface than that!

Just out of interest, did McEvilly score that goal? :)

And get your pitch relayed, it's a disgrace haha.

Edit: Tyoldinho beat me to it. :)

Yes, he went on to score but we lost 1-3 :(

As for relaying the surface not a cat in hells chance! Money is tight in the scottish second division!

Yes, he went on to score but we lost 1-3 :(

As for relaying the surface not a cat in hells chance! Money is tight in the scottish second division!

Ah good, TAKE THAT people, we have proof you can score them.

No, I just think you're tight. Come on, splash out a bit, for the team. ;)

What we'd have given to play on a pitch like that when I were a lad! We used to play football on a minefield with barbed wire for goalposts. Young people today don't know they're born!

Haha, Monty Python-esque. At least us "young people" can pick up old references. :)

You must have some amazing bowling greens. funnily enough Cardiff city got anew stadium and there game was postponed today but few miles down the road in local league our game was on and we got dog **** and needles not underground heating lol

Can someone explain the bowling references for me? I'm assuming lawn bowls, but we play it on artificial grass over here. Not to sure how bowling into mud would improve the game :)

Can someone explain the bowling references for me? I'm assuming lawn bowls, but we play it on artificial grass over here. Not to sure how bowling into mud would improve the game :)

Yes, lawn bowls but i was being sarcastic as my pitch is the complete opposite of a lawn bowling green.

You'd be surpised m8 lol.

After you saying that, I don't think I will be.

Yes, lawn bowls but i was being sarcastic as my pitch is the complete opposite of a lawn bowling green.

Ah, it's hard for me to pick up the sarcasm. It's funny now. :thup::)

Hehe, yeah, I've been playing on pitches like that my entire first season with Forfar. I didn't help that it rained in every match for 4 months between October and January.

And what you doing with my Templeman...the man is a goalscoring machine...or he was for me?

Hehe, yeah, I've been playing on pitches like that my entire first season with Forfar. I didn't help that it rained in every match for 4 months between October and January.

And what you doing with my Templeman...the man is a goalscoring machine...or he was for me?

He's scored 8 in 27 games. Not enough to stop us going back down into the 3rd division again it would seem with 8 games to go :(

Archived