I just started a game as.......

Pray that the football gods are kind to you. Get some smart loan signings to keep the wage bill down. You'll probably need to get between 65-75 points to survive (taking you up to 40-50 and even then, that might not be enough) so it is perfectly doable if you have one of the better squads in the division.

And the fact that Zamora is being touted for an international call up shows just how little quality the national team has upfront.

Like to see how you get on with chester if you get the chance I would like to know.

I took chester city as my first game. Started unemployed, and Chester hired me. I was excited, and with a few good signings, i was pretty confident. A few months into the season, and i realised i was rooted to the table. I had no idea why. My record was decent, not great, but needless to say, i realised i was -5 points. There is no way in hell i would carry them out of this misery.

I faced the sacked eventually....at the end of the season. (Not a sacked, but i couldnt manage them anymore because i did not select any leagues lower than that.

Chester is challenging. Good luck to you. I certainly couldnt save them. :s

Archived