Non-Eu player problem

Koki

I want to sign an non-EU player and I am playing in a league where "the squad must have no more than 0 non-EU players signed from abroad".

The player is a free agent and has played last season in the country where I manage. The most annoying thing is that he only needs 1 more day until he gains my club's nationality. Anything that I can do about it?

Doesn't work. The player's info says 'needs to reside in Germany', so I take him on trial and then the status is 'awaiting paperwork'. After 4 weeks of trial he is still waiting for the paperwork (typically Germany). Now that he left my club, his status is 'needs to reside' again.

Doesn't work. The player's info says 'needs to reside in Germany', so I take him on trial and then the status is 'awaiting paperwork'. After 4 weeks of trial he is still waiting for the paperwork (typically Germany). Now that he left my club, his status is 'needs to reside' again.

I have no ideas for you, sorry. I think it is warranted for you to use FMRTE and change his nationality to German, only if you're fine with cheating. Apart from that, you'll probably have to accept that you can't sign him. :(

Players can't be given new nationalities when on trial with the newest patch.

Archived