New patch question?

I honestly have trouble reading the written word, but I am fine writing, hence my question (and no, it's not laziness!)

Without me trying to read through the patch change list, could anyone say what the main changes are, and would my FM experience be hampered if I don't install it?

Thank you all :D

I was hoping for 5 or 6 bullet points if that makes sense, I literally cannot scroll through page after page of listings, if that makes sense. As before, it's not laziness, it's just my condition. So much so, I havent started a new game since my first post (I would have read the change-list by then, if I could)

I was hoping for 5 or 6 bullet points if that makes sense, I literally cannot scroll through page after page of listings, if that makes sense. As before, it's not laziness, it's just my condition. So much so, I havent started a new game since my first post (I would have read the change-list by then, if I could)

My apologies then mate. :-)

I haven't properly read the thing myself but the general feeling from what i did read is that a lot of bugs have been sorted (even though there maybe some new ones)

It stops all the long range shots going in all the time.

Defence has been improved

I believe newgens now develop at a more realistic rate.

I've not had a crash dump since the patch.

Hope some of these things are what you were after.

My apologies then mate. :-)

I haven't properly read the thing myself but the general feeling from what i did read is that a lot of bugs have been sorted (even though there maybe some new ones)

It stops all the long range shots going in all the time.

Defence has been improved

I believe newgens now develop at a more realistic rate.

I've not had a crash dump since the patch.

Hope some of these things are what you were after.

Star man, thank you :)

I'll start a game with the patch then, Plymouth Argyle, onwards and upwards!!! (not likely! :()

Archived