Weird message

So, I get myself appointed as England U-21 manager and first matches are against Spain in qualification playoff. We win the home leg 4-2 and sneak a last minute penalty to win the away leg as well. So, this is the message in my inbox:

"England Under 21s have won in the European U21 Championship Qualifying Playoff after a 5 - 2 aggregate win over Spain U21s at Nueva Balastera.

England were originally considered among the front-runners to win the competition and their exit may well lead to some awkward questions for the team's management."

Huh?

Living in Scotland, i hear it evvery year (bar last years Euros :D) that England expect to win

Not really, you hear the media faff on about how they hope England can do it every 2 years but no one ever comes out and says England expect to win the tournament. No one worth listening to anyway.

Not really, you hear the media faff on about how they hope England can do it every 2 years but no one ever comes out and says England expect to win the tournament. No one worth listening to anyway.

The last two world cups they have said they are 100% to win, certainly this one comming up because of the 100% reciord in qualifying which i can understand till you see Holland also managed that.

The last two world cups they have said they are 100% to win, certainly this one comming up because of the 100% reciord in qualifying which i can understand till you see Holland also managed that.

Show me quotes/videos/mp3 files where anyone from the media/FA said England were 100% to win a world cup in 2002 or 2006 please. Also the same for Euro 2004.

Maybe even back this up with any media outlet saying they are 100% to win 2010.

I bet you can't.

Also England lost a game in qualifying.

Show me quotes/videos/mp3 files where anyone from the media/FA said England were 100% to win a world cup in 2002 or 2006 please. Also the same for Euro 2004.

Maybe even back this up with any media outlet saying they are 100% to win 2010.

I bet you can't.

Also England lost a game in qualifying.

When i said the last 2 i meant 06 and 10. Sorry for the confusion. Im not wanting a debate and i cartainly am not searching to find a referance.

I just got it, Im Scotland and knocked Bosnia out in the Playoffs (Danny Wilson scoring the winner on his debut at 17 :D glad i didnt pick McMannus now)

Message was

Scotland have won in the World Cup Qualifiers Section after a 4 - 3 aggregate win over Bosnia and Hertz at Hampden park.

Scotland where origionally expected amoung the front-runners to win the competition and their early exit may well lead to some awkward questions for the teams management.

Sorry but when have Scotland or Bosnia ever expected World cup win excluding 1978

Archived