Wanting club legends

Hi guys, wasnt sure what to call the topic, but decided just to make it basic. Basically im creating a database, but not for the usual reasons. Im creating a club that i want to "dismount" for dominance of a league. So instead of chaging an entire clubs history i cdecided lets make a new club and just change a competitions history this would mean that everyone elses major achievements would be left as they where except really a few random CL's and Premiership.

So far all done, ive named the team East Ham Rovers, (Nickname is The Myth (fitting for the situation i think) ) and they are based on East Ham, London. So ive picked colours and alls i really need to do is make up a board players, rivals (most london clubs and the rest of the bigger English clubs (United, City, Newcastle, Liverpool) also rivarlries with Real, Barca, Byern, AC Milan and Inter where going to be added as International rivilries.

However im looking for club ledgends. Wanting around 10, so if you wish state a player you think could have been part of the success of the club years ago, or yourself.

Thanks.

Archived