how about having chants in during the matches, not like simple ones but like ones for the players or managers

so if a player scores then you could hear their song, so if torres scores you hear the torres song

or if a manager such as rafa is under pressure then you hear the rafa song throught the game

what do you think?

Not a BAD idea I guess, it just seems like this would be a bit wasted in my humble opinion. The game contains so few sounds, most people probably play it with their speakers off anyway. Even if it were added, I get the feeling it would be criticized heavily.. Who knows, maybe someday.

I would like to see that added one day but it probably won't be added because people aren't that bothered by it and most people play with their speakers off anyway. Just sing the songs yourself for the time being icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Pukey:

I would like to see that added one day but it probably won't be added because people aren't that bothered by it and most people play with their speakers off anyway. Just sing the songs yourself for the time being icon_wink.gif

i think singing the songs to myself whilst playing might be a bit sad lol

i also play without sounds but thats because its so dull with the monotinous cheering, which is why i think the chants would be good

Try n0va's soundpack. It has chants when a player scores. The ever present Tudgay scored the match after I put it on and the fans started singing his name. Quality!

Btw, you won't see this in the game because of licensing issues.

Originally posted by Neji:

Try n0va's soundpack. It has chants when a player scores. The ever present Tudgay scored the match after I put it on and the fans started singing his name. Quality!

Btw, you won't see this in the game because of licensing issues.

^WHS

N0va does a pretty good job - find his thread, go to his website and download his soundpack.

• 4 months later...
FM songs are alright, Ive bin playin FIFA 09 arsenal v everton (interactive leagues) and alls i can hear is "newcasatle, newcastle". now thats a joke

I remember once hearing a chant in Fifa 08 that sounded suspiciously like the Barney song. It wasn;t the clearest chant, but the tune was suspiciously the song "Barney is a Dinasour blah blah blah bah" and so on

This was in an European Game, it scared me

Archived