penalty in EVERY match... STILL

Okay, im sick of seeing penaltys in every match. I had 3 penaltys in 1 match......... its just ridiculous and it hasnt even updated it in the patches yet. Anyone else getting this? or is it just that they think league 2 sides are dirty..

I think it must be your tactics. ;) I'm getting the same problem in the Bundesliga.

I don't think it is a bug to be honest, it'd just be how you play your matches. I very rarely give away penalties, but I receive quite a few because my strikers work the ball into the box and I have talent crossing the ball into the box. It's just a matter of how you play the game, and how the opponent plays against you (obviously lol). :rolleyes:

He's clearly not the best player in the world. World Soccer readers have just voted Lio Messi as number 1 and its pretty nailed on that he'll get FIFA world player as well as the Balon d'or. So in summation I'd say that points to Messi being number 1.

How is that an improvement ;). In all honesty, they were a fun team to play as in FIFA 09 on PS3. :)

its an improvement because no matter how bad my team are at the moment, im not gonna support a team because its a winning team. I'm born and bred from grimsby so it will always be my team, even if we drop into non league football. :p

Yes manutd fifa09 = win

This year i enjoy playing with inter or arsenal

its an improvement because no matter how bad my team are at the moment, im not gonna support a team because its a winning team. I'm born and bred from grimsby so it will always be my team, even if we drop into non league football. :p

Yes manutd fifa09 = win

I was actually talking about Grimsby there, they were a fun team to manage.

I'm West Ham 'til I die, though it doesn't mean much coming from an Aussie. :)

Yes manutd fifa09 = win

Lol, I'm from Rotherham, but live in Grimsby. What's it like down there at the bottom? ;)

Back to topic, no I'm not having any problems with the amount of penalties in my game.

I find that the top leagues within each country will get alot more penalties in my game, this is because the top league referees are ****ing twats who don't know what a foul is and will give a penalty for most tiny little incidents. I'm 16 games in on my Forest career so far and i've not given away any penalties or had any. Maybe it's just my game

Archived