Job won't show?

Hi, I just want some clarification. This might of been asked but I couldnt find it. I am playing as Barcelona in the first season. I have the latest 10.2 match, but I havent started a new game, I have just continued. I frequently check jobs to see if an international team or a U-21 International team becomes available to manage both Barcelona and that team. As I was looking in Spain for a player, I went to the U-21 team, and saw that they had no manager and I could apply so I did, but got rejected. My question here, is that when I checked for jobs previously Spain U-21 didnt show as a vancancy. Is there any way to make it show u-21's in the Job screen, or do you jsut have to get lucky and check each team often to see if there is a job open. Can someone please help me? Thanks

Hi, I just want some clarification. This might of been asked but I couldnt find it. I am playing as Barcelona in the first season. I have the latest 10.2 match, but I havent started a new game, I have just continued. I frequently check jobs to see if an international team or a U-21 International team becomes available to manage both Barcelona and that team. As I was looking in Spain for a player, I went to the U-21 team, and saw that they had no manager and I could apply so I did, but got rejected. My question here, is that when I checked for jobs previously Spain U-21 didnt show as a vancancy. Is there any way to make it show u-21's in the Job screen, or do you jsut have to get lucky and check each team often to see if there is a job open. Can someone please help me? Thanks

I think they only show up as a vacancy when they're looking for someone. I don't think I've managed a national side since FM08 though.

So, my information may be obsolete. By the way, hala Madrid! ;)

that is my question. The Spain U-21 job was available because I happened go on thier squad page and at the top it said "apply for job" meaning they didnt have a manager, but yet it didnt show on the job screen. Is there a way to make it show on job screen or will I have to check team by team of U-21 to see if they ever need a new manager?

thanks

that is my question. The Spain U-21 job was available because I happened go on thier squad page and at the top it said "apply for job" meaning they didnt have a manager, but yet it didnt show on the job screen. Is there a way to make it show on job screen or will I have to check team by team of U-21 to see if they ever need a new manager?

thanks

I understand that. It's either a filter or it'll only show up as a vacancy when they're actually pursuing someone. Does it make sense? Probably not. However, you'll notice a lot of teams in-game without jobs filled yet they do not show up as an advert.

is there a way to change that? They were pursing someone because they got a manager 4 days later. There must be some way to have it show or else I will have to guess when there is an open U-21 job. Any other suggestions? Has anyone figured a way to have U-21 jobs show when available, or is there any other method to easily seeing it without having to see 1 by 1 if there is a vacant job? Thanks

is there a way to change that? They were pursing someone because they got a manager 4 days later. There must be some way to have it show or else I will have to guess when there is an open U-21 job. Any other suggestions? Has anyone figured a way to have U-21 jobs show when available, or is there any other method to easily seeing it without having to see 1 by 1 if there is a vacant job? Thanks

Wow. Unlucky. I'm looking now but I do not see an option. How weird. Hmm . . .

I'll continue and post something if I find an answer. It'd be burnt if you had to check team by team.

Archived