Question for those who know more than me.

Why can't FM use the badges for the EPL, among other leagues, or photos for players. I'd happily pay a little bit more if it's a license issue, I'm just getting annoyed at constantly having to download the face packs and badges for FM (my mate keeps deleting it off the computer). I probably sound like a **** saying this, but I don't understand why it's not included in the original game.

Without being arrogant, I'm just looking for an answer, and not to be lectured. :D

EA Sports hold the Premier League licences and as you can imagine, it's a multi-million pound deal. SI just don't have that money for something that cosmetic!
I think it is because of licence issuses. to get all photos and logos would prob cost SI a hell of a lot more.

I'm sure the dedicated FM fans wouldn't mind paying a bit extra? I wouldn't mind personally.

how about the Germany national side? Why don't they have the "real" team, only regens?

I can only assume it's an exclusive license like the EPL? I don't know to be honest.

I don't think I'll make it there for a long time somehow..

As I'm Australian, I make it into my countries HOF really quickly. As I'll assume you're not Australian, I think you may have to wait, unless there is actually a way to view your points that I don't know about. Sorry mate. :rolleyes:

this has gone a bit off topic lol

Haha yes, I have one more question that relates to the topic. Why, if the license for the EPL is not owned by SI, are they able to use real names and such, where in the German national team, they are not allowed?

Archived