i just lost 1-0 with the last kick of the game

after having made two subs when i thought i'd scored only to come out of tactics and find the goal was disallowed.

this ended an 84 match unbeaten run in serie a which had been going since i took over at the club.

funnily enough it happened against sampdoria who also drew at the san siro against me towards the back end of last season to end a home winning streak in the league that had lasted for nearly two seasons.

GUTTED.

after having made two subs when i thought i'd scored only to come out of tactics and find the goal was disallowed.

this ended an 84 match unbeaten run in serie a which had been going since i took over at the club.

funnily enough it happened against sampdoria who also drew at the san siro against me towards the back end of last season to end a home winning streak in the league that had lasted for nearly two seasons.

GUTTED.

Ah well all good things have to end. I had the same kind of thing happen to me with Adelaide United although not so epic a run of unbeaten games. I'd not lost in 26 games and lost the final game of the season by 1 goal. (Don't ask why Australia plays 27 games only as I don't know). It was so annoying and also heartbreaking for this to happen.

Last year I managed to go 5/6 seasons possibly more unbeaten but it was finally ended by a newly promoted QPR side who not only held off my side at full strength but beat us by a couple of goals in the biggest upset I've ever witnessed in one of my games. There's quite a few guys out there who make my unbeaten run look like childsplay as well lol :D

I lost 1-0 with the last kick of the game too, in a Champions League Final against Chelsea which we (Arsenal) dominated throughout. Cech played a blinder, and in the last seconds of the 93rd minute, Frank Lampard hits (a really hopeful) one from really far away and my goalie somehow couldn't stop it even though it wasn't too powerful at all. It was exactly the same type of shot and from the same distance, as Fabregas' goal against AC Milan in the San Siro a year or two ago in real life.

Very cruel.

I think I had something like a 44 unbeaten run as Spurs and I lost at home to Fulham on the last game of that season....... and I am proud to say.... I didnt reload!

LAM

Archived