mistakes by goalkeepers are ruining the game

i seen couple of super goalkeepers topics, but noone seem to be bothered about terrible mistakes goalkeepers do after patch, and i didnt notice any better goalkeeping since patch at all

goalkeeper doesnt grab ball who slowly moves infront of him.. resulting in enemy running in and scoring, half of the time they wont even react..

there are bunch of goals you can make from side, like gk wouldnt even be there.. it just goes through the keeper likes he not there.. and thats not only mine keeper,

scoring corners where guy who scored stands exactly on the gk and the line.. and there is no reaction.. from gk.. no foul for blocking gk, or anything at all.. its just bam

reaction seem to be slower at some points too.. i scored couple of goals i know i would never scored in 10.1

best one is jumping to grab a ball and ending up behind the line and getting corner.. its like he teleports there after the jump.. yes the ball was moving very slowly

bunch of owngoals , you know like those on youtube you can find..

and etc.. im getting bit annoyed.. when enemy teams makes 1-2 attacks and that ends up a goal due ******** goalkeeping..

anyone else?

At the moment this is happening to the opposition and not me which makes a pleasant change.

I scored 13 goals in the first game of the season, 6 of which were because of the goalkeeper being a fool.

The funniest one for me was the goalie running to the side of his goal and not moving back, my striker had an easy time placing the ball in the centre of the goal lol.

But i completely agree with you that Goalkeeping errors are spoiling this game atm.

Archived