Chelsea Transfer Embargo

• 3 weeks later...
In the 10.2 Patch is the Chelsea Transfer Embargo Lifted as it has been in real life? or is there gonna be another patch where it'll be lifted?

Any reply would be greatly appriciated :)

It hasn't actually been removed completely irl. I believe it was delayed until the outcome of their appeal. Its still in the game and in the game that I am currently playing with the 10.2 patch they lost their appeal! So no transfers for Chelski.

You ok friend. So i know you use FMRTE i just wanted to ask you what shouldn't i edit to make sure my game does not crash.

Well i'm not 100% sure but i'd think you'd go onto Chelsea on FMRTE and then go onto their finances and there should be a part that says:

Transfers Embargos

I believe that this will perhaps need to be set to the dates

Start Date: 01/01/1900

End Date: 01/01/1900

But I'm not 100% sure so don't count on me being right. I'd wait for the Moderators or someone confident to answer you :o

Well i'm not 100% sure but i'd think you'd go onto Chelsea on FMRTE and then go onto their finances and there should be a part that says:

Transfers Embargos

I believe that this will perhaps need to be set to the dates

Start Date: 01/01/1900

End Date: 01/01/1900

But I'm not 100% sure so don't count on me being right. I'd wait for the Moderators or someone confident to answer you :o

Thanks mate.

Archived