player demanding wages from the club in order to transfer

now obviously i've seen this before when i've been selling some idiot who is being paid far too much but i just had it the other way around and galatasaray are going to pay 46k/week for another two seasons just so i can sign him!

especially good news because i've been interested in signing him for my last three clubs but his career has been savaged by injuries.

when i finally got a bid accepted and offered him a contact he was asking for 105k/week and 51k appearance bonus btw, is this not rather a lot for a player coming from turkey? his contract there was 115k/week with 12k appearance bonus. i've had to keep the appearance bonus in there for him and he's getting the full wage because i am paying him 57k/week

Berbatov wanted 65k a week from me!

and then messi asked for a £14 MILLION signing on fee....... methinks thats somewhat unrealistic

Yes things like that, its like they don't really like you. And it was a really old and loyal player who did this to me. Odd

Berbatov wanted 65k a week from me!

and then messi asked for a £14 MILLION signing on fee....... methinks thats somewhat unrealistic

What club are you? 65k for a premiership or top club seems reasonable to me. As for messi perhaps he doesn't really want to join your club so is asking for a rediculous sign on fee to test you in the hope that you wouldn't reasonably pay that amount no matter how rich you are so will tell him to get stuffed.

What club are you? 65k for a premiership or top club seems reasonable to me. As for messi perhaps he doesn't really want to join your club so is asking for a rediculous sign on fee to test you in the hope that you wouldn't reasonably pay that amount no matter how rich you are so will tell him to get stuffed.

lol i was man utd, i was trying to get rid of berbatov, he wanted me to pay him 65k a week for the remainder of his 3 year contract to move

also i just tried to sign a 15 year old regen from bologna, only problem is that he wanted "squad rotation" and 35k a week, realistic?? i think not ;)

i just tried to sign a 15 year old regen from bologna, only problem is that he wanted "squad rotation" and 35k a week, realistic?? i think not ;)

Depends on his stats and potential I suppose but it probably is a lot for someone that age. I dont even think he can play in the first team yet. Dont they have to be 16 at least?

also i just tried to sign a 15 year old regen from bologna, only problem is that he wanted "squad rotation" and 35k a week, realistic?? i think not

Yeah me thinks he didn't really wanted to sign unless you promised him a good role. When this happens to me I sign him (even key role if needed) and just offer him a new contract when he arrives with youngster or hot prospect status. Simple :D

hes looking promising i agree, but still, 35k a week? for a 15 year old....... no manager alive would pay that

You'd be giving it to his parents at that age ;)

Archived