U-21s Selection

k so i managed to get the England U-21s job, and my first game is a freindly against greece.

my understanding of under 21s is that if a player is 21 or less at the start of the comp/campaign he is eligable for the whole thing, hence why u get 23 y/os in certain games.

my 1st game be a friendly agiants greece. 15 of the already selected players are ineligble as they are over 21. okay fair enuff its under 21s and they are 22/23. but i got 7 players who are 21 who are ineligble, and when i try to confirm the squad with them in, it says as they are over 21, when they arent.

i got a average squad with them due to the ommisions from the other 15, and this is ****ing me off as in the national pool, when i filter eligable for 21s, they are still there.

anyone got any ideas.

i'd rather just have an assistant pick the squad for this one match, but i dont have one cos u21s dont get one it seems!

lol i had this problem with the U21's as well, i got told that it was the managers of those players removing them from the squad cos its a friendly, i might have believed it if some of the players called up were not from my squad and still unable to play, if you can work it out ill be happy :D

hahaha! i was about to say the same thing when i finished reading lol.

one of them is from my squad.

ah well, its the only friendly of the year, and the next game isnt for 3 motnhs after that i wont worry too much.

greece cant be that good anyway as i dont have many leagues loaded, and its a few years in now lol

Only reason I could come up with, is that they may be only 21, but they are over 21. I mean, 21 and one day still makes you over 21... Maybe that's the solution?

nah cos i had shelvey who is 21 in it.

dont matter anyway i won 8-0 away! XD

shame it was just a friendly.

Archived