Injury crisis

Playing as Cambridge United in the BSP, so resources are short. Basically, both my DRs are injured. So is the DM who can play there AND my third best DC.

Basically, I have no eligable right back at the club, not even an "ineffectual" one. My question is: is it better to play someone completely out of position or change my formation & tactics?

Playing as Cambridge United in the BSP, so resources are short. Basically, both my DRs are injured. So is the DM who can play there AND my third best DC.

Basically, I have no eligable right back at the club, not even an "ineffectual" one. My question is: is it better to play someone completely out of position or change my formation & tactics?

I would play somebody out of position. Obviously i wouldn't play a striker there though.

players can perform well out of position

This is definately true, I have played a ineffectual DC as right back for a while and he had ratings over 7 every game. He was quick tho, and had pretty nice stats for the position anyway. Covering an injury crisis with a defensive minded player out of position is better then changing tactics in my eyes (allready said that but still).

After the patch it seems there are more in-game injuries, usually around 3-4weeks. Approximately a player gets injured every 3 or 4 matches, not the same player of course.

It's not nearly as bad as the early 09 injury crisis, but it's pretty significant.

But you might say it's realistic. I think the average injury length is a little bit too long.

Archived