long shot bug fixed?

Ok on edited database only team edited is Newcastle, making my family the board, changing finances, changing name and changing a few staff and players, but not too anything major except for that. Playing Derby, currently top of the league with 14 games to go. Leading 2-0 with 20 minutes to go.

Then Paul Green (long shots 12 so not the worst in the world) fires from Range straight past my 22 year old keeper. Fair enough. Then just a few minutes later Barnes (13 for long shots) strikes from long range again to make it 2-2. Now i wouldnt mind this i hadnt really outclassed Derby in the match, but 2 long shots scored in 13 minutes, bit wrong (this is 10.2 by the way).

In the end my striker scored again and we won 3-2 but i thought Si said they had toned this down.

It is all a game of numbers, if you throw a dice 3 times and it turns out to be a 6 every time that doesn't mean the dice is bugged...

Just saying that toning it down would show in a season as a lower number of long shot goals scored in total. With the odd game or two still having plenty. Which in itself is quite realistic dont you agree?

Archived