Help, I'm really struggling on FMH07

I am Leyton Orient manager, in League 1, actually rock bottom lol.

My board are expecting a relegation fight, and therefore although I'm rock bottom, they are still delighted with me, by the end of November!

I have conceded only 18/19 goals in 19 games, which is not bad for the bottom side.

However my problem is scoring goals, which tactics work best for you? Any great budget strikers available??

Must say I'm disappointed that you cant interact with the media and players much, and also that you cant select a penalty taker, or the pen takers in a shootout!

I am Leyton Orient manager, in League 1, actually rock bottom lol.

My board are expecting a relegation fight, and therefore although I'm rock bottom, they are still delighted with me, by the end of November!

I have conceded only 18/19 goals in 19 games, which is not bad for the bottom side.

However my problem is scoring goals, which tactics work best for you? Any great budget strikers available??

Must say I'm disappointed that you cant interact with the media and players much, and also that you cant select a penalty taker, or the pen takers in a shootout!

Posted by Barney57 in another thread (Been working pretty well for me as West Ham)...

Formation:3-5-2

Team instructions:

Emphasis:normal

Passing:short

Tackling:normal

Pressing yes

Everything else no. No playmaker either

Player instructions:

Passing:all set to team

Tackling:all set to team except all mc's (set to hard)

Pressing: all yes apart from gk and dc's(set to team)

Pass to: all r/l/c

Set pieces(offence):every1 forward except wingers and gk

Set pieces (defence):All set to back except strikers and gk

Free role: All no except wingers

Forward runs:All no apart from wingers centre mc and 1 striker. Same with run with ball.

Hold up ball:all no

Long shots:All no apart from mc's and 1 striker

Through balls:all no

Cross ball:all no

Marking:All man except the two wide dcs,the wingers ,one mc and the strikers. Gk set to none.

For the centre mc i suggest someone who is good at shotting and strong eg yaya toure he scored 70 goals for me after 49 games.

Hope you can follow that

After two seasons won the championship first season and league cup. Second season finished 2nd 4 points behind chelsea. Won the euro cup also in my 2nd season.

hope these tactics help

I need help badly.Yer, I've got 13 players currently injured at the moment, and its due to my training. I need help, when i try and lower the training level from like maximum to medium, and then move to another menu, and come back, I find i its back at maximum. How do i get it to change and not revert back? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Make sure you hit "confirm" at the bottom of the screen, I think it's the same as the tactics and formation etc if you don't hit "confirm" it reverts back to what it was.

Archived