Transfer Budget

Im playing as MAnchester Utd and just started my 3rd season, (the previous season i won Premiership, UEFA champions league and FA cup.

My transfer budget for the 3rd season was "135million"! icon_cool.gif (i did not edit this game at all was totally natural)

this seemed to have a big effect on the game as my scout labelled a lot of once "good players" were now labelled as "not a worthwhile purchase"

just a general question asking you all what was your biggest transfer (unedited) and did it have the same effect on your game

Im playing as MAnchester Utd and just started my 3rd season, (the previous season i won Premiership, UEFA champions league and FA cup.

My transfer budget for the 3rd season was "135million"! icon_cool.gif (i did not edit this game at all was totally natural)

this seemed to have a big effect on the game as my scout labelled a lot of once "good players" were now labelled as "not a worthwhile purchase"

just a general question asking you all what was your biggest transfer (unedited) and did it have the same effect on your game

Going out on a limb here, not sure if I'm correct, but I think that rather than the increase in transfer budget, the cause of your change in scout's opinion is a change in the ability of the scouted player in relation to the player in your squad he is compared to.

If your players improved over the summer, and the scouted player didn't, then the AI of your scout would not see him as a worthwhile purchase any more.

Pure speculation, based on nothing though...

Archived