When was Avram fired on your game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jeeves:

after getting to the champions league final and coming runner up in the league in his first year strangely enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chelsea = new Real Madrid. But without the appeal that Madrid has on the worlds best players.

i wouldn't know, the game doesn't tell me when big jobs are available, it just fills them and lets me know when a new manager is berrating me in the media. they have some spanish guy in charge, don't care who as they aren't a threat.

i enjoyed Rijkaard getting sacked after 6 months at milan, though. they were 16th ffs! however, the milan board laughed off my application, although sevilla were joint top and on fire in all competitions. not long afterwards, i actually got a "new appointment at milan" message. wasn't me icon_frown.gif

FINE. see you in the CL next year... not!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">He never even joined Chelsea in mine... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What version\patch are you playing with?

Archived