Quick questions about new regens

Question no.1

If I would win World Cup and European cup with weak country such as San Marino, would new regens from San Marino be better? Like 150PA or more...? Can i expect a wonderkid?

Question no.2

If I would take some club in San Marino (for example) league and lead it to glory (wining UEFA CL 10 times), make this club great, with top training and youth academy, would new regens be better in my club/country? Would other teams in the San Marino league get better? Get good youth players?

Question no.3

Can i make a weak country like San Marino, Andorra, Armenia etc to have best players in the world? Or FM will make shity regens in those countries no matter what?

p.s. sorry for the mistakes, im not retar*ed, just english is not my native language... :D

1. If you won the world cup with a country like San Marino i don't think it will have any effect on newgens.

2. Only your club would produce better newgens, there would be no impact on other clubs in the league unless they improved their youth facilities as well.

3. It's possible if you improve most of the clubs in that countries top league, although without dynamic league reputations it is unlikely.

In short, simply by managing a country your players won't be any better. However, I have heard of people managing both the San Marino club and the nation, and by virtue of their successes with the club (i.e. promotion, better youth system) they were also able to significantly heighten the quality of the nation's regens as a whole. So, in a sense, it IS possible; however, you'd have to manage both club and country.

Archived