what to do

hey everyone im in a dilemma over what to do i am really enjoyin my current save game with rangers but don t know whether to start a new game with the new patch or not will all the match engine fixes come into effect if i continue my game things like the condition factor an that any help appreciated.

They will come into effect, but in my game they have had a very negative effect. If you have built your squad to play a certain way, I'd stay on 10.1. It's very unlikely you'd be able to play the same style.

cheers for the reply mate but im with steam so its already updated im just not sure whether to continue my save game or start a new one.

kept the exact same tactic and have continued to dominate, if anything it's made my players more deadly. striker has 35 goals in 26 starts this season, unbelievable form!

but does anyone know if i do continue do all the match engine fixes happen an things like conditioning get fixed?

but does anyone know if i do continue do all the match engine fixes happen an things like conditioning get fixed?

Yes all the match engine fixes will come into effect immediately. things like rule changes and that will come into effect when the new season starts.

I had a good long save. Well just finished two full seasons with Liverpool which is long for me because I watch full match and don't have loads of time to play. Was playing a nice slow tempo narrow width short passing 4-5-1 and dominated every game in terms of possession. I won the league both years only losing one game in each season although I didn't win any other cups or even get to finals but thought it was all going great. Got 105 points in the second season and only lost on the 2nd last game to Man City. Nearly went all season unbeaten.

Just started a new season this week. Beat Everton 2-0h and Burnley 3-1a. New patch then came and I won first game against wigan 6-2 but it didn't feel right. They dominated me possession wise and had 4 clear cut chances. At this stage I thought this patch was going to be goals galore. Next game is a 0-0 away at Pompy which featured 0 shots on target for me. What was worse was the fact that they passed the ball around me like the were Barca. Players couldn't string 3 passes together. This is like totally different to the fluid football I previously played. Next game was similar although I got beat in the last minute by sunderland at anfield. Finished 0-1. Frustrating.

Maybe I'll start a new game and see if its any better. I will see tomorrow.

Archived