Football Manager 2010 Offered Place On Board?

they could atleast built a statue of me in nottingham. i deserve that. 3 time premierleague champions with the notts county. 2 time champs league. 1 uefa cup. 2 fa cup. 2 league cup. 1 world club championship. 3 community shield. 2 super cup. won everything give me a statue!! or a new stadium atleast

Im playing as Chelsea in the 2014/2015 season i have so far won 5 Premier League Titles, 3 Champions League Titles, 4 European Super Cups, 4 Club World Champions, 3 FA Cups, 4 Leagues Cups and 3 Community Shields. After Winning that lot i got a new Stadium in my honour

Im playing as Chelsea in the 2014/2015 season i have so far won 5 Premier League Titles, 3 Champions League Titles, 4 European Super Cups, 4 Club World Champions, 3 FA Cups, 4 Leagues Cups and 3 Community Shields. After Winning that lot i got a new Stadium in my honour

How can you have 4 european super cup and 4 world club world champions with only THREE european trophys when you have to win a MAJOR european trophy to qualify hence only possible to have three of each

Mmmmmmmm does someone not really have a stadium named after them

Mabye next year!

How can you have 4 european super cup and 4 world club world champions with only THREE european trophys when you have to win a MAJOR european trophy to qualify hence only possible to have three of each

Mmmmmmmm does someone not really have a stadium named after them

Mabye next year!

opps its 4 Champions League and yes i do have a staduim named after me i was looking at the club history and mis counted

jamieisrael.png

Archived