Football Manager Slow

Hi, i've never had a problem with my Football Manager being slow, i'm in my 3rd season with Middlesbrough, and a couple of hours in playing with the new patch it all suddenly gets really slow. Like when i click on a player it would go onto him straight away, but if i clicked back or on another thing afterwards it would take ages. I doubt its the fact that i now have too many players in my game because i've previously had much bigger games which have never been slow.

Can anyone please tell me how to reduce the slowness? I have been loving this years game and am really quite unhappy that its not as fun. I'm not sure that it is the new patch's fault but thats my theory.

Thanks

p.s I have gotten rid of all my face packs ect.

Hi, i've never had a problem with my Football Manager being slow, i'm in my 3rd season with Middlesbrough, and a couple of hours in playing with the new patch it all suddenly gets really slow. Like when i click on a player it would go onto him straight away, but if i clicked back or on another thing afterwards it would take ages. I doubt its the fact that i now have too many players in my game because i've previously had much bigger games which have never been slow.

Can anyone please tell me how to reduce the slowness? I have been loving this years game and am really quite unhappy that its not as fun. I'm not sure that it is the new patch's fault but thats my theory.

Thanks

p.s I have gotten rid of all my face packs ect.

open up task manager and have a look to see how much ram is being used

That doesnt let me on Football Manager afterwards? just says that the "The item you have selected is unavailable. It might of been moved, removed ect."

EDIT: Sorry that was me doing something wrong, thats worked like a charm, thanks a million Neil :D

I dont get this but i get something simalar, When it simulates the matches from the other leagues i have selected it takes ages!:@ So annoying! Last week i waited from 6:45PM to 9:15PM for the game to simulate a stage of World Cup Matches!

Archived