Media pressure

I havean important first 11 player who has media pressure problems.(He think they want too much from him).

1) How can i help him?

2) Then he said to me, that he has resolved all his media pressure problems (out of blue), and the day after that he has those probs again, and then he has resolved them in 2 days.

I dont think it's a bug, I just dont know how to help him

Help me to help him ^)

Leave him in the reserve squad for a couple of games, is he hunted by other clubs? If this is the case, then removing him from the first squad for 2 weeks could reduce the interest for the player and media will less likely link him with other clubs. Leave him in the reserve and offer him a contract after a few days. This could mean the player has difficulties to cope with pressure, try tutor him to help him grow a bit in his mind.

Leave him in the reserve squad for a couple of games, is he hunted by other clubs? If this is the case, then removing him from the first squad for 2 weeks could reduce the interest for the player and media will less likely link him with other clubs. Leave him in the reserve and offer him a contract after a few days. This could mean the player has difficulties to cope with pressure, try tutor him to help him grow a bit in his mind.

He isn't haunted by any club, he is a youngster, and the captain,and highest avg rated, so it IS pressure, but how can I explain resolve-heving problems frequent changes?

I suggest you use FM Genie Scout just to check if his "Pressure" is low before you try something else. Would be useful to know this first, if it's the case, then I think the only way to remove that is to tutor the player so that his mental stats increase. If I'm not mistaken, hidden attributes can increase at bit too, so tutoring seems the only way you have except cheating and altering his hidden attributes.

Archived