'Owe You One' Unlockable

[THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED]

Well last night I was playing in my current save and in the transfer season I was buying plenty of young players as I am in 2013 and regens are becoming a very important factor. I was also monitoring my manger stats, just having a look at which,when and why the stats moved up and down and after completing a signing of a certain regen (18) I got the message telling me that the board felt they owe me one and blah blah. I had got this before so I wasn't too shocked but I went to check my manager stats and my Youth Policy had just reached 20 (which it wasn't before) so my idea is that this 'owe you one' unlockable is unlocked when one of your Manager Stats reaches 20. Please monitor your stats and when you get this please check if one of your stats has hit 20 to confirm. Thanks for reading.

It is not necessarily about having good stats, but if you do well at a club after a certain amount of seasons, you get this. I got it with Luton for double promotions, and 2 cups, and my stats were 1,4,15,17,15, or something around that.

Archived