Call a team meeting?

I don't know if anyone has evere had this happen to them but i am in charge of Real Madrid and the only top player remining at the club when i took over are:

F.Canavarro

Pepe

C.Metzelder

J.Baptista

M. Diarra

All the other players i have left and i only just lost my first match to Malorca and i get a message from my assistant saying that i should get my captain F. Canavarro to organise a team meeting. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Also if you could tell me how to copy the full screen image of football manager and post it on here i will to show you.

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

I know it's a new feature, but I've never experienced a team meeting - what happens?

Nothing special happens really. Your captain (or whoever you assigned), will come back from the meeting reporting that talks went well...or went badly. Last time I needed a team meeting it went badly.

I had 3 in the period of about 2 months on my curent career. They were useless. Each time teh captain repoted back that the results were disapointing, it didnt seem to effect moale o anything.

Just became as iritating and useful as the pointelss repetitive media questions. Surely the can come up with a few diffrent questions BTW.

Originally posted by Goodyman:

I do this often and believe it should be expanded on in future versions.

agreed. i've not done it that often, there never seems to be an option. then again i rarely lose 2/3 in a row or go on a drawing streak.

Archived