Is it just me? SI

I know there are a lot of people complaining on how bloody hard the game is since 10.2.

I've lost all 10 out of 10 games since installing the patch, and I was doing great before. Teams that are way crapper than me are belting he $&*% out of me!

Will SI still release the next patch in Feb + or will they release one sooner to at least fix the game to be playable at least without losing every game!?

I have had mixed results since installing the patch although nowhere near as bad as you are experiencing, I suffered 5 0-0 draws on the trot followed by a couple of home loses, I have managed to improve form but am still way to inconsistent and struggling to get my arsenal side into the top four with 8 games left.

But your results seem a bit extreme I must say.

The game is definitely harder since this new patch although that in itself is not a bad thing as before i found it slightly to easy my only concern is the super keepers I face in every game even Swansea in the fa cup third round beat me despite me having 20 shots on target there keeper played with a 8.8 saved pretty much everything hey had first shot of the game in 85th minute and won 1-0!!!

I would not mind if it was a fluke but every keeper I face now is super human.

I have had mixed results since installing the patch although nowhere near as bad as you are experiencing, I suffered 5 0-0 draws on the trot followed by a couple of home loses, I have managed to improve form but am still way to inconsistent and struggling to get my arsenal side into the top four with 8 games left.

But your results seem a bit extreme I must say.

The game is definitely harder since this new patch although that in itself is not a bad thing as before i found it slightly to easy my only concern is the super keepers I face in every game even Swansea in the fa cup third round beat me despite me having 20 shots on target there keeper played with a 8.8 saved pretty much everything hey had first shot of the game in 85th minute and won 1-0!!!

I would not mind if it was a fluke but every keeper I face now is super human.

Yes keepers are freakin too good. I never liked easy games, I actually play EVERY game on PC/Xbox 360 as the hardest. And FM2010 was actually pretty good coz i lost some and won some, but now it's ridiculous and cant win a single game, gone to about 11 games lost now

It's the patch obviously, since my last post I've lost 2-0 and 3-0.

Its a combination of the two, most likely. As the patch has changed a lot in the ME, the tactics that worked before probably wont work as well now, and will neeed tweaking.

I would suggest tweaking your tactics a bit as I said immediately after first installing the patch my team where all over the place, after some analysis and changing from an attacking philosophy to control things improved.

It's all about finding out from watching the games what your team used to do well that is not going so well now and trying to counter it. Trial and error it can be frustrating but that's the beauty of management.

Good luck

Yes I've changed tactics. And I honestly don't think I'd have to 'change' anything in the game. Patches are meant to fix problems, not cause and change the game.

And I assure you I'm 'moaning' for a reason, and many people are 'moaning' for a reason.

You clearly have NO IDEA what you're talking about, but just for lulz, why don't you tell us how SI can improve the match engine WITHOUT changing the game.

Yes I've changed tactics. And I honestly don't think I'd have to 'change' anything in the game. Patches are meant to fix problems, not cause and change the game.

And I assure you I'm 'moaning' for a reason, and many people are 'moaning' for a reason.

The patch makes changes to the match engine. Many people complained about defending, about long shots, etc, and this has been changed. This will have a knock-on to a lot of areas.

I've deleted every tactic I had on 10.1, started creating new ones, and am doing much better than on 10.1. I've done this ever since FM08 and it works a treat.

Tweaking old tactics doesn't always work. Whole new ones will.

• Administrators

So the match engine has changed (due to peoples opinions voiced after the last few months). The fallout of this is that now some tactics may not work as well. If you find this is the case I suggest adapting your tactics. That's all we've got to say on the matter. If you have any actual issues with the match engine, please post them in the appropriate area in the Bugs Forum. Thanks.

Am closing this thread now as it's adding nothing to anything.

Archived