Football manager 2219: The Save is here!

Well, I decided to holiday 200+ years and see what happens, I have now holidayed until 2218 and will upload a save in a few hours as it takes ages... Until then, here is one of the older files, saved in 2161.

http://www.filefront.com/15134709/200-years.fm/

Amd here is my 2218-19 version of the save, freshly uploaded (eventually) enjoy guys!!

http://www.filefront.com/15156139/200%20years.rar

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very much look forward to this, I wonder how big the save file is :p

I literally could not run a game that long, not even on holiday, due to the amount of leagues I run :(

any chance of some info on the 2216 game please?

like how have sunderland got on?

and what leagues are running in it?

Umm, well I am just running English leagues with many added cups, and all players from Europe were loaded for the regens. As for Sunderland, sorry mate but you will have to play the save to find out as I am starting a new game.

No mate. I don't trust patches that much, never have. You can still play it though, as the db changes won't effect a game this far gone.

Strange statement about the patches, these improve the game. They will most certainly affect the game

Strange statement about the patches, these improve the game. They will most certainly affect the game

Thank you very much for your comment, but I shall play it like I want to play it. And from experience the first patch ****s things up until the second patch fixes this. Plus I like to play with the starting database. Anyway, whatever.

Only trying to help fella. You are correct, play it how you wish. You may not trust the patches and thats OK but for me they do offer improvements.

Just giving an opinion, no offense intended mate.

I've been runnig patch 10.1 and noticed no problems other than some which have been fixed. general opinion is that the fixes improve the game. if it doesn't work for you fair enough.

I was impressed with the long soak. I'm sure Paul C would be interested in some activities at this stage, e.g. overall stats suchs as goals scored, goals conceded, cards regens etc

No mate. I don't trust patches that much, never have. You can still play it though, as the db changes won't effect a game this far gone.
when is the human manager forced to retire due to old age?

Potential post hijack :) I think its 65 but it should be confirmed in the on-line manual

hi

I'd like to give this save a go but i cant get onto the game. I've downloaded it but when I go to FM and click on load game it comes up with an error. Can you wxplain why.

No, I can not explain why. I have absolutely no idea what could be wrong with your save. Loading has never once frozen or caused a crash for me.

Wow.... first time I have ever downloaded one of these.

1. The players seem to be crap at that level

2. The squads seem very small indeed

3. I wish I was a manager then, I would kick ass

4. Glad to see Spurs still topping the table.

5. Dang.... Arsenal worth 1.4 billion!!!!!

Don't like patches. LoL. GTFO. Someone pirates games.

So just because I don't see the need for gratuitous data updates I must automatically be someone who participates in the sharing of copyrighted data online... Good thing you are not intelligent enough to realise how stupid that post was. GTFO, but before you do, thanks for keeping my thread at the top mate. :thup:

Wow.... first time I have ever downloaded one of these.

1. The players seem to be crap at that level

2. The squads seem very small indeed

3. I wish I was a manager then, I would kick ass

4. Glad to see Spurs still topping the table.

5. Dang.... Arsenal worth 1.4 billion!!!!!

Woah! Spooky! The page I read immediately before your post includes this:

Wenger said: "People don't realise there is no money in football, in Europe and in general. We live in dreamland in football.

That explains points 1 and 3. In 200 years 1.4 billion will get you a bag o' chips. :p

So just because I don't see the need for gratuitous data updates I must automatically be someone who participates in the sharing of copyrighted data online... Good thing you are not intelligent enough to realise how stupid that post was.

No, you said you didn't trust them. It has nothing to do with the database considering you can play with the initial database with your updates. You're an easy read.

GTFO, but before you do, thanks for keeping my thread at the top mate. :thup:

Oh, no problem, I didn't realize it was a contest.

Archived