No transfer bids?!

Is it just me or doesn't any team bid for your players + too hard to loan players?

I'm in my second season with York City and got them promoted to Coca-Cola League 2.

I've gotten heaps of interest from clubs for certain players but they NEVER bid!!! I keep getting speculation saying they're interested/ managers watching them in my games, but no offers what so ever. Even when I "offer to club" they always get no interest. The only times i've gotten offers is for one player, and they offered me 0euros for a 250k player =/

And i've tried to loan A LOT of players, clubs accept but players always reject me. WTF?

Thanks guys (btw I got v10.2)

My experiences may not help, but I will share them with you. I coach in MLS and have had limited success with other teams attempting to acquire my players. This is not uncommon during the season in MLS, given the draft and waiver system. I have 3 feeder clubs that I loan players to in an attempt to build match experience. I had to ask my board to find these clubs for me and they obliged. I was able to loan out 6 of my 8 developmental players this season. The other two are "wanted" but I have seen no formal bid made.

Archived